Prevailing Industry Practices (PIP): Foodservice Sales REPORT
Pentallect is pleased to announce the publication of our PREVAILING INDUSTRY PRACTICES: Foodservice Sales report. In this report, Pentallect provides extensive benchmarks on foodservice sales organizations – their structure, cost, deployment and other critical metrics.
The foodservice industry is undergoing major – perhaps unprecedented – change resulting from rapidly shifting consumer preferences, power shifts, enabling technologies and other macroeconomic and competitive factors. Given these changes, coupled with relatively slow industry growth, it is imperative for manufacturers to critically evaluate all aspects of their go-to-market approach and overall strategic positioning. This evaluation is necessary to determine what and how to prepare for new market realities.
Specific insights, data and Pentallect commentary are provided on the following areas:
- Critical Manufacturer Sales Issues
- Use of Broker by Size of Company
- Primary Broker System Used
- Dedicated Sales Resources
- Other Fully Dedicated Sales Support Resources
- Sales Cost
- Sales Cost by Type of Sales Force
- Current Brokerage Rates
- Headcount by Company Size
- Time Allocation
- Sales Force Characteristics
- Significant Findings